Sunday, May 03, 2009

May's Scottish Curler

The May Scottish Curler magazine has been published and most subscribers will already have received their copy. With this issue, my tenure as Editor is over, after seven years.

That's two Hugh Stewart photos from the Ford World Men's Championship in Moncton on the cover. Inside? You'll just need to read it to find out.

Single copies of the magazine may be purchased from the office of Clyde and Forth Press in Pitreavie Business Park, Dunfermline. From now, the magazine will be produced by the Ayrshire division of the company, which is based in Dock Road in Ardrossan. The magazine's website (scottishcurler.com) is down at the moment, and is being revamped.

If anyone needs to contact me (if you are having difficulty getting hold of the May issue, for example) my email is on my profile page, on the right.

I think I can declare that the 2008-09 curling season is now over. That's not to say there won't be any more curling news here. One just has to look back over the Curling Today blog last year to see that, even in the summer months, there's always things to talk about.

And of course you will probably get to hear more about my other thoughts and interests. Thanks for being a blogally!

No comments:

Post a Comment