Saturday, August 29, 2009

New season - new blog

Life is a journey, as they say, and we've reached the beginning of a new curling season. That's as good a reason as any for some changes at Skip Cottage. From today, curling news can be found at skipcottagecurling.blogspot.com, and NOT here. Check out the new blog now, and if curling is your main reason for following my rambles, verbally or otherwise, then bookmark the new site in your browser.

Trains, gardens, Japanese drums and other bits and pieces from my life will continue to be posted here at Skip Cottage, although not so frequently as in the last few months.

Thanks to all blogallies who have supported Skip Cottage, and I hope you will continue to follow me in my life's perambulations in the months ahead - in two places rather than one. Read about the new venture here.

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back where you and your heart belong. Keen and clear and good luck with the new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, good to have you back in the fold. Curling still under your skin after all then?

    I've finally decided to start blogging once again - it's a habit I've missed!

    I'm at blog.apartment3.co.uk, which despite the lovely address lives at Blogspot...

    ReplyDelete