Thursday, March 07, 2013

Early March Sunshine

When I've been working out in the garden recently, I've had the company of this noisy, and industrious, blackie. He finally managed to hold still for me while I took his photo!

Another frequent visitor to the garden recently! It was rather funny when he tried to be a blue tit, and perched on top of the feeder! On another occasion he sat on top of the wall - then promptly fell off.

All together now, with pace:

'I'm not a pheasant plucker
I'm a pheasant plucker's son,
And I'm only plucking pheasants
Til the pheasant plucker comes.'

That was a really nice spell of weather for ten days or more. This is my favourite tree, on one of my regular walks near Skip.

I had a day down in the Lake District recently, read here. There was a time in my adrenaline junkie years when this might have been me paragliding from the slopes of Skiddaw. It looked great fun!

Pix © Skip Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment