Thursday, April 07, 2016

More Rainbows

I was just about to get into my bath the other evening when I noticed this wonderful rainbow. Grabbing my (new) camera I rushed outside and captured a number of great shots, such as this.

Reports of a half-naked old man running about the back roads of Wamphray looking for a pot of gold are only half true!

Colourful visitors have returned to the garden!

This goldfinch seemed happy to pose for me.

And the daffodils are coming out. This is Narcissus 'Jet Fire'.

You can just about see the double rainbow over the Ashfield stadium in Glasgow last month.

I was there to see the Glasgow Tigers' opening meet of the season, a friendly against Coventry Bees. Great stuff, see here.

Ashfield is just a little too far away for me to become a regular, but I'll certainly be back and will be following the Tigers' progress this season. And I hope to see some of the other speedway tracks around the country this summer.

And I'll always be on the lookout for rainbows!

Pix © Skip Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment