Sunday, August 28, 2016

Final Fling

I went up to Edinburgh yesterday for a final fling at the Fringe, and to say goodbye to my Japanese friends who are now heading home.

I had the opportunity yesterday to take some photos of Hibiki's final performance at the Fringe, flash not allowed of course. It was the first time I've ever tried to capture live performance, and it's a skill that will need to be honed! But here is one taiko moment in time.

Natsuko even gave me a lesson in handling the bat bachi - the drumstick that looks like a baseball bat. My wrist will never be the same again! Great fun.

Thanks everyone! Lovely people, and such talented performers. Safe travels and 'Haste ye back'!

Coming soon .... the Skip Cottage Edinburgh Fringe Awards!

Pics © Skip Cottage 

No comments:

Post a Comment